- Anthony (Tony) Mircovich, Vice President of Bussel Realty Corp, has been involved in commercial/office/industrial real estate brokerage services for over 27 years. During his career, Tony has completed over 220 transactions on behalf of owners and tenants, representing over $300,000,000. (see references below).
- Tony has in-depth knowledge of the Middlesex, Union and Somerset County, New Jersey markets, where he has completed many of his career deals.
- Expertise consists of landlord and corporate representation in both the acquisition and disposition of commercial/industrial real estate, site selection, negotiation and closing of transactions.
Tony holds a Bachelor of Finance from Manhattan College in Riverdale, NY. He also acquired his Degree in Real Estate through the NYU School of Continuing Education.
Previously, Tony worked as assistant controller at Cushman & Wakefield in New York City, NY.
Residing in South Brunswick, NJ with his wife, Tony enjoys jogging, gourmet dining, stock market increases, Jets tailgating and The Breeder's Cup.
OWNER / DEVELOPER REFERENCES:
- Mr. Peter Visceglia, Federal Business Centers (732) 225-2200
- Mr. Marc Lenner, Lester Entin Associates (973) 773-1010
- Mr. Brian Fitzsimmons, Murray Construction Company (973) 376-7650
- Mr. Glen Buhie, First Industrial Realty Trust (973) 227-6600
- Mr. Anthony Torsiello, Torsiello Organization (732) 756-1700
- Mr. John Sullivan, Avis Car Rental (732) 752-6800
- Mr. Vince Visceglia, Summit Associates (732) 225-2900
- Mr. Steven Kaufman, I. Heller Construction Co., Inc. (732) 287-4880
- Mr. Brian Sekel, National Realty & Development (914) 694-4444
- Mr. Justin Gingeleski, Schenkman & Kushner (908) 725-8100
- Mr. Frank Greek, Frank Greek Development (732) 257-7353
- Homerica East Corp.
- Able Metro Moving
- Kingmaker Steel
- Kalmar Industries
- Rasi Labs
- American Fence Products
- Vertical Pharmaceuticals
- Genesco Sports Entertainment
- Sherwin Williams Paints
- CPL Aromas
- Royal Waste Services