- Jordan Metz, Vice President of Bussel Realty Corp., has completed more than 200 sale and lease transactions with an aggregate value of over $90 million and totaling over 3.5 million SF during his 10+ year career.
- Jordan represents buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and investors in Northern/Central NJ with a special focus on Port Newark/Elizabeth-proximate locations. He is well-known as one of the most active commercial real estate brokers in the Ports/Union County industrial market.
- Expertise consists of landlord and corporate representation in both the acquisition and disposition of commercial/industrial real estate, site selection, negotiation and closing of transactions.
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS:
- Frank Greek & Sons
- First Industrial
- Federal Business Centers
- Heller Construction
- Summit Associates
- Murray Construction
- Hartz Mountain
- Clarion Partners
- CenterPoint Properties
- Penwood Real Estate Investment
- Elberon Development Group
- Seagis Property Group
NOTABLE CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS:
Selected by Real Estate Forum magazine as one of "Tomorrow's Leaders" in NJ commercial real estate
Awarded "Largest Industrial Lease Transaction" from Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal
Featured on cover of NJ Biz magazine
Awarded by Heller Industrial Park as Top Industrial Broker