- Provides real estate solutions and expert guidance to owners, occupiers, and investors of industrial real estate in NJ and leads a group of investors as we build our industrial portfolio.
- Jordan started his career in 2004 after watching his grandfather manage his modest portfolio of warehouses in Linden NJ, which he acquired by conservatively buying, building, and leasing them over the years.
- In 2006 Jordan was tasked with selling the family portfolio piecemeal two years into his career, which gave him an opportunity to learn almost every aspect of the real estate business from the inside out.
- In 15 years, Jordan represented over 1,000 owners, tenants, investors, etc., providing them with expert guidance in buying, leasing, selling industrial warehouses in the port-proximate region of central/northern N.J, completing an aggregate value of over $700 million in closed deals.
- Resourcefulness/persistence/honesty/transparency are the key ingredients to Jordan's success.
- Over these past 15 years, he has witnessed the run up in mid 2000 to the Great Recession, followed by a slow but steady recovery, which ran concurrent with the beginning of what is now a full paradigm shift in our consumer economy, e-commerce. E-commerce now dominates the industry and has led to historically low industrial real estate inventory levels; everyone shops online, expect those purchases to be delivered to our doorsteps by truck or by drone within 24 to 48 hours, and we are all as impatient and impulsive as ever. All of this makes it critical for companies to have warehouses close to the mass population centers so that they are able to further reduce shipping times and costs. Warehouses have become the most critical component to the retail supply chain.
- Covid has been a catalyst in our industry as companies adopt to the many changes required by these new norms. In short, warehouses are more critical than ever in the supply chain, and companies are forced to bolster their industrial logistics network, to fulfill this exponential demand for online shopping.
- Much of Jordan's work is derived from repeat business or referrals, a testament to how well he services his clients. He looks to build new relationships every day, and once engaged, the client's interests are paramount in all that is done for you going forward.
Contact Jordan today to discuss any and all things related to industrial real estate.
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS:
- Frank Greek & Sons
- First Industrial
- Federal Business Centers
- Heller Construction
- Summit Associates
- Murray Construction
- Hartz Mountain
- Clarion Partners
- CenterPoint Properties
- Penwood Real Estate Investment
- Elberon Development Group
- Seagis Property Group
NOTABLE CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS:
Selected by Real Estate Forum magazine as one of "Tomorrow's Leaders" in NJ commercial real estate
Awarded "Largest Industrial Lease Transaction" from Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal
Featured on cover of NJ Biz magazine
Awarded by Heller Industrial Park as Top Industrial Broker